Come and join us! Monitoring tour for foreigners
Monitoring tour for foreigners
Explore Joge & Jinseki-kogen
10th(Sat) – 11th(Sun) November (2days/1night)
- “Joge” is famous for Edo style town with romantic white walls, and these days, popular among international tourists.
- On the other hand, “Jinseki-kogen” a neighboring town of Joge, is not well known yet, but there are hidden lots of interesting attractions for international tourist.
- So we are looking for participants who experience those and give us advice about this tour.
- 【Participation fee】6,500JPY/person
- (Incl. lunches for 2days, a dinner, a breakfast, accommodation,transportation,every experience cost.)
- ※Transportation fee from Hiroshima or Okayama is also included. Please ask us about the details.
- 【Accepted applicants】 10
- 【Meeting Time & Place】 10 November (Sat) 9：00 at JR Fukuyama station or 10:00 at JR Joge station
- 【Finishing Time & Place】 11 November (Sun) 16:30 at JR Fukuyama Station
- 【Requirements & Notes】
- ･ Tourists with non-Japanese nationalities visiting Japan or foreign residents in Japan.
- ･ Participants should be at least 20 years old.
- ･ Who can understand and speak either in English or Japanese
- ･ Any chronic diseases or allergies should be declared in advance.
- ･ You will fill out a questionnaire as a test participant and take part in a discussion.
- ･ During the tour, the staff will take photographs that will be used for future promotion.
- ･ Participants have to share the room, bath facilities and toilet with others at the accomodation.(segregate men and women)
- 9:00 JR Fukuyama sta･･･10:00 JR Joge station・・・Joge Edo style town(Walking &lunch)･･･Toyomatsu plaza(Shopping）･･･Village house NIGOGAWA(Ｅxperience rural life, make local dishes, interact with local people)･･･Stay at NIGOGAWA
- Breakfast,walk around NIGOGAWA･･･Kohshin-ji temple(Experience Zen maditation & Shojinryori:Buddhist cuisine)･･･16:30 JR Fukuyama sta
- *The plan might be changed depending on the weather
- 【For Inquiries and Applications】
- Jinsekikougen Town Tourism Association
- E-mail : email@example.com (English, 日本語)
- ※Please indicate participant’s name, age, gender, nationality, address, and phone number.